- Welcome, Attendance, & Daily Plan
- Group Gathering
- Secret Handshake
- Communication Video
- Communication Theory Activitiy
- Communication Process Presentation
- Activity--What is Communication? Lecture Notes
- Communication Model--Group Task
- Create A, B, C, D Groups
- Work Time/Prep
- Presentations in Next Class
- Plan for Future Classes
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:15 P.M.)
- Continue working on your Group Presentation--Write one communication scenario. After writing the communication scenario, use the model of communication to label the sender, message, receiver, feeback and any noise. (Due Wednesday/Thursday)
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Wednesday/Thursday (7)--Communication Model Group Presentations, Drawing Activity, Speakers-Listeners-Observers Activity, Types of Messages Part 1
- Friday (7)--Types of Messages Part 2
- Public Speaking Notebook Table of Contents--This is the current table of contents for Public Speaking. You may reference this document to make sure you've included all activities in your notebook TOC.
- The Writing Center--The Writing Center is staffed by English teachers and trained student writing coaches who work with students in one-on-one conferences to help them grow as writers. Face-to-face conferences during lunch and online conferences are open in the evening.
- Email Mr. Buckley--Do you have a question or a comment? Feel free to email Mr. Buckley anytime.