Hi Class--I'm out today so we are going to push back the discussion and review to Monday. Don't forget to YAWP it up! GO PACK!
- Welcome & Attendance
- BYE WEEK--No Packer Contest
- Study Hall
- Plan for Future Classes
- Using the study guide, complete the following on the fear grid:
- Examples of When Character Experienced Fear (All Boxes)
- Personal Fear Reactions of Each Character (All Boxes)
- Monday--Fear & Dead Poets Society Analysis & Review
- Tuesday--Fear & Dead Poets Society Test
- Wednesday--Personal Experience Speech
- Public Speaking Notebook Table of Contents--This is the current table of contents for Public Speaking. You may reference this document to make sure you've included all activities in your notebook TOC.
- The Writer's Block--The Writer's Block is a writing center staffed by English teachers and trained student writing coaches who work with students in one-on-one conferences to help them grow as writers. Face-to-face conferences during lunch and online conferences are open in the evening.
- Email Mr. Buckley--Do you have a question or a comment? Feel free to email Mr. Buckley anytime.