- Welcome, Attendance, & Daily Plan
- Group Gathering
- Secret Handshake
- Personal Experience Speech
- Story Sharing
- Share your Title, Lesson, and Attention Getter with your group.
- Each group member should ask a question, give a put up, and/or provide a suggestion.
- Sample Personal Experience Speech
- Sample Personal Experience Speech Visual Aid
- Speech Group Discussion
- Growth Areas
- Class Discussion
- Personal Experience Speech--Putting It Together (Page 5)
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:15 P.M.)
- Complete Outline Rough Draft (Due Wednesday)
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Wednesday (7)--Personal Experience Speech Practice
- Thursday (7)--Impromptu Speeches
- Friday (7)--Study Hall
- Monday (7)--Personal Experience Speech Presentations
- Public Speaking Notebook Table of Contents--This is the current table of contents for Public Speaking. You may reference this document to make sure you've included all activities in your notebook TOC.
- The Writing Center--The Writing Center is staffed by English teachers and trained student writing coaches who work with students in one-on-one conferences to help them grow as writers. Face-to-face conferences during lunch and online conferences are open in the evening.
- Email Mr. Buckley--Do you have a question or a comment? Feel free to email Mr. Buckley anytime.