- FRIDAY FUN DAY!
- Welcome, Attendance, & Daily Plan
- GRADE CHECK--PLEASE CHECK YOUR PUBLIC SPEAKING GRADE. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MISSING, AN INCORRECT GRADE, OR ANY QUESTIONS, VISIT WITH MR. BUCKLEY DURING CLASS TODAY.
- Group Gathering
- Secret Handshake
- Name Game
- Public Speaking Survey
- Gratitude Day
- Fill Out 3 Gratitude Cards
- Final Practice & Prep for Lip-Sync Battle Presentations
- FINAL PRESENTATIONS--Lip-Sync Battle Presentations
- This is my YAWP!
- FINAL FAREWELL
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:15 P.M.)
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Monday--NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday (7)--PS Debriefing
- Public Speaking Notebook Table of Contents--This is the current table of contents for Public Speaking. You may reference this document to make sure you've included all activities in your notebook TOC.
- The Writing Center--The Writing Center is staffed by English teachers and trained student writing coaches who work with students in one-on-one conferences to help them grow as writers. Face-to-face conferences during lunch and online conferences are open in the evening.
- Email Mr. Buckley--Do you have a question or a comment? Feel free to email Mr. Buckley anytime.