- Welcome, Attendance, & Daily Plan
- Group Gathering
- Secret Handshake
- Lip Sync Unit--Watch these Sample Student Lip Sync performances to get an idea of what you might want to do.
- Sample Student Lip Sync #1
- Explain Assignment
- Sample Student Lip Sync #2
- Partners are OK.
- Sample Student Lip Sync #3
- Solo, Partner, or Groups of NO MORE than 4.
- Groups of More Than 4 Must Be Approved by Mr. Buckley
- Lip Sync Work Time
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:15 P.M.)
- Complete Personal Experience Speech Practice & Reflection Sheet (Due Tuesday)
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Monday (7)--Personal Experience Speech Presentations
- Public Speaking Notebook Table of Contents--This is the current table of contents for Public Speaking. You may reference this document to make sure you've included all activities in your notebook TOC.
- The Writing Center--The Writing Center is staffed by English teachers and trained student writing coaches who work with students in one-on-one conferences to help them grow as writers. Face-to-face conferences during lunch and online conferences are open in the evening.
- Email Mr. Buckley--Do you have a question or a comment? Feel free to email Mr. Buckley anytime.