- Welcome, Attendance, Daily Plan
- Game of the Week
- Kentucky VS Louisville Men's Basketball Sweet 16
- Homework Check--Activity #40--3/26/14--Performance Reflection Speech
- Present your Performance Reflection Speeches to your group. Give constructive feedback to your group members on what they can do to improve their speech. Then, after every group member has performed once, perform it a second time paying attention to the suggestions of your group.
- Present Performance Reflection Speeches
- Give hand signals to performers
- Tell Mr. Amborn time when he asks after the presentations
- Show Mr. Amborn your notecard
- During Speech
- Be a respectful and encouraging listener
- Listen quietly
- Put away digital devices--I should not see ANY phones!
- No other homework
- No talking
- Give eye contact and full attention to the presenters
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:10 P.M. Each Day)
- Come to class prepared to present your Personal Reflection Speech (DUE FRIDAY)
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Friday--Personal Reflection Speech
- Monday-Friday--SPRING BREAK!!!