Mr. Buckley and Mr. Amborn will be out today on a class field trip with their U.S. Literature classes. The teacher responsible for the classroom in our absence has instructions for you on how to give impromptu speeches. Please listen carefully and be prepared to think on your feet!
- Welcome, Attendance, Daily Plan
- Impromptu Speeches
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:10 P.M. Each Day)
- Come to class with all of the characters in your oral interpretation performance assigned.
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Thursday--Vocal Performance Exercises
- Friday--Practice Selections
- Monday--Practice Selections, First Interp Performance
- Tuesday--Interp Performances