- Welcome, Attendance, Daily Plan
- Game of the Week
- MN Gophers vs. WI Badgers (Big Ten Tournament)
- Wrap-up Commencement Speeches
- Activity #38--3/14/2014--Commencement Speech Reflection
- What was your favorite part about writing the Commencement Speech?
- What was different when presenting the Commencement Speech versus the Color Speech?
- What did you personally improve on from your last presentation?
- What will you intentionally work on to improve your performance for the next speech?
- Boring lecture time!
- Activity #39--3/14/2014--Oral Interpretation Notes
- Write down notes from the lecture. We will discuss what you have learned after.
- Discuss among your table how you understand oral interpretation. Can you think of any examples you may have seen in the real world?
HOMEWORK (Official at 3:10 P.M. Each Day)
- Watch clips from sketch comedy shows! Come to class with at least two clips to suggest we watch in class. Write down Youtube search directions to find the clips. (DUE MONDAY)
- MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!
- Suggested shows:
- Saturday Night Live
- Key and Peele
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
UPCOMING (Subject to Adjustments)
- Monday--What Makes a Good Selection
- Tuesday--Vocal Performance Exercises
- Wednesday--Improv Speeches
- Thursday--Physical Performance Exercises
- Friday--Write/Practice Selections